Friday, October 9, 2015

This is me ... i ... Me. Whatever.

Welcome to the blog of GreytigerTX. I have been watching the massive invasion of Europe by hordes of violent Muslims. I have also been following the tactics of our Kenyan president. It is obvious to anyone with an IQ higher than a dog turd that we are in for one rough ride as a country. Obamugabe has about a year left in which to destroy the nation, but with the help of his minions and a compliant corrupt congress, he should be able to do irreperable damage. It seems to me that we are far past the point of wringing our hands and knashing our teeth. We must deal with the Muslim invasion before it buries us. As far as I am concerned, there are two kinds of Muslims: dead ones and those who don't have a hole between their eyes ... yet. I no longer believe that ANY Muslim deserves my pity or help, unless it is to evacuate their brain cavity. We are being overun by a cult of death worshippers. We have a Christian duty to help them find paradise. My motto is: Help Allah, Marter a Muslim Today! Nuff said. I shall try to be a little more objective henceforth.

No comments:

Post a Comment