Sunday, November 8, 2015

Know Your Enemies - Part 1

I am going to go a bit off topic for this post. While my main concern is the growing and persistent threat to our way of life from the evil doctrine of Islam, there is an equally sinister criminal triad that lurks behind our everyday lives. I will expose that triad as best I can. No doubt there will be someone somewhere that will someday see what I post and take steps to chastise me. So be it. I am an old codger and each day is a blessing. When they run out I will not whine and ask God for just one more day. This gives me a certain sense of invulnerability. I have given up being afraid of the consequences.

I spent several hours Sunday morning watching the PBS channel. It isn’t necessarily my favorite channel but this particular Sunday they were exposing the serious environmental harm being done by the uranium mining companies on Indian lands and the north central United States. Radiation poisoning and other health issues from contaminated land and water are causing untold harm to the inhabitants of these areas, but when the dust settles, the mining goes on. What happened?

Enter the Triad. Who exactly is the Triad? It is the close knit affection between the government, the military and big multi-national corporations. Make no mistake, they run the country .. period. Believe in whatever fairy tale you choose to keep your warm fuzzy feeling, but this Triad is killing us and doesn’t give a damn as long as they have political power, and unlimited wealth. I have served in the military and I have had the dubious good fortune to have worked for several very large multi-national corporations. I can tell you unequivocally that they don’t give a rats rear vent about anything but  the mission and the bottom line respectively. Right now, the military is chewing up the lives of its warriors and their families. When the lucky ones return home they are quickly forgotten and shoved into the back of the bus. They have fulfilled the bosses bragging rights and legacy and nothing else matters. The big corporations continue to mass produce the weapons we give our warriors so they can kill a whole lot of other people.  Now don’t make the mistake of thinking me a bleeding heart pacifist. Come to my house with evil intent to me or mine and see how long you live. I do have a very big problem with sending young men and women into harms way for what I perceive to be a frivolous reason. And yes, presidential bragging rights are damn well frivolous. Nation building is another. Furthering a progressive liberal policy abroad is in the same category. Ok, moving on.

As I said, I worked for several big companies. I can say with all certainty that they care not for their employees, the environment, or national patriotism. They have no respect for any but their own executives and boards and .. TA DA .. stockholders.  All others are cannon fodder. I could give many examples, but space and reader attention span prohibits such activity.

The government cares about nothing but raw political power and the perks it brings. It and its minions go through the motions to let us think we have a say in our lives, but basically, the government does pretty much as it damn well pleases. Do it and if necessary apologize later. Of course, if you are fairly high on the pecking order, make sure you have one or more scapegoats for when it goes in the toilet .

The military, and here I speak of the movers and shakers, not the grunts, care only for rank and their opportunity to parlay service into a political career later. Politics equals instant millionaire. Of course, there are the toys. The military gets to spend zillions of taxpayer dollars on neat new ways to kill each other, and their own citizens if the scenario presents itself.

The multi-national corporations supply the materials and labor needed to support the ambitions of the other two legs of the triad. Of course there is the incidental fact that they will get filthy rich doing so. And when they get caught doing a no-no, they may pay a hefty fine to the government, but, wink-wink, they get it back by raising the price for their goods and services. Guess who pays for it? Government? Nope. The military? Wrong again. The corporation?  Don’t be ridiculous. We the taxpayers and consumers pay for it. So there really is no risk in doing business if you are too big to fail. One company I worked for had 1500+ lawyers on staff to protect it from lawsuits and other litigation. You think we have a chance against that level of shysterism. No way.

So, be aware of the very real threat Islam presents to our way of life, but keep an eye on your goodies and toys because there is a creepy SOB somewhere that is trying to figure out right now how to take them away from you. And he is not some foreign devil with a rusty sword and a turban.
Wake the Hell up and pay attention people. They aren’t letting the horse out of the barn, they are stealing the damn barn, horse and all! And while we watch, a different little toadie steals our underwear and socks! Such fun! Thank you, may I have another?


No comments:

Post a Comment